A downloadable render engine for Windows and Linux
AnimaRender is in the process of being added to Itch. Hope you will like this idea. Meanwhile it is possible to browse its source code on Github.
Anima Render is a OpenGL 2.0 scene renderer that started as a university project and then eveolved into an open-source (BSD licensed) one.
- Rendering of obj models
- Support for TGA, PNG and BMP textures
- Experimental support for drawing optimized primitives
- Tesselated sphere
- Support for shaders including fullscreen effects (included in the download)
- PhongBlinn Lighting
- Cook Torrance Lighing
- Multiple cameras (cycle with 'O' and 'P')
- Normal mapping shader
- Support for Linux and MacOS (technically the engine is cross-platform, but the project is based on the Visual Studio build system with NuGet for package management)
Click download now to get access to the following files: